Restorations for Damaged and Missing Teeth in Peters Township, PA
At Valley Brook Dental in Peters Township, we provide restoration options for patients in Upper St. Clair, Canonsburg, South Fayette, McDonald, and Washington, who have damaged or missing teeth. We offer both traditional and implant supported options.
Dr. Joseph L. Gurecka combines science and artistry to produce life-like dental prosthetics that are comfortable, functional and precisely match the shade of remaining healthy teeth. He takes great caution and a steady hand to ensure your crown or bridge looks, feels, and works the way it was designed to.
- Crowns – a conventional crown is used to restore a single tooth that has been compromised by a large cavity or injury. Very often, a crown is used when completing root canal therapy to repair the visible portion of the tooth.
- Fixed Bridge – a traditional fixed bridge can replace a single tooth or a short row of teeth. An artificial tooth is attached to crowns that are securely attached to healthy adjacent teeth.
To completely replace missing teeth, dental implants offer unsurpassed stability for your restoration while contributing greatly to the health of your jaw. Without tooth roots, the jaw begins to shrink, leading to the appearance of a sunken or pinched chin often associated with a prolonged absence of teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – comprehensively replace an individual tooth with the support of a single implant post.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – replace a several adjacent teeth with a minimum of two implant posts.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – keep a full or partial set of dentures securely fitted to the gums.
Advanced Traditional Restoration Dental Implant Placement
Our state-of-the-art dental practice employs advanced technology to strategically plan for the restoration choice that meets your specific needs.
Call our McMurray Office to Learn More about Dental Crowns and Bridges.
We also serve Upper St. Clair, Canonsburg, South Fayette, McDonald, and Washington.